SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T: Whole Rig (Marshall, Digitech, Peavey etc)

StevepageStevepage Frets: 3088
edited November 2013 in Amps £
Hi every one I'm new to this board but I'm also a member on the BKP forum, SS.org and was also a Musicradar member (done deals on all those forums).

I'm selling my whole rig because it's too big for my 1 bedroom apartment. I'm looking to sell or trade for a 1x12 or 2x12 combo (something like a Blackstar HT40, Marshall JVM215c, Laney VC50, Mesa F30/50 etc

The rig is

Samson Power Conditioner
Digitech GSP1101
Line 6 Pod Pro (with FB4)
Peavey Classic 120 poweramp
Marshall 1936 2 x 12 with Jensen Mod 70's

All housed in a rack case (Digitech is not in there as I'm using it for recording) so it's been looked after since I've had it. Though the Cab and Poweramp do have some scratches and rips in the tolex. It's a fantastic sound set and I wouldn't sell it at all if I didn't need the space but needs must.

As for price I'm not sure something along the lines of £600 but I'm open to offers.

It will also have to be collected from Watford or I'll deliver if you don't live too far (20 miles is my limit)

I don't have a very recent picture but I do have one from a few months back

I'll take an updated picture tomorrow
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments