SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson Les Paul Custom - Alpine White - Now Sold!!

DarrenDarren Frets: 169
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
Selling my Les Paul Custom, Custom shop model from 2010. This one has an ebony board.

Pickups are gibson 490 series. Around 11k in the bridge and 8.5k in the neck.

I have changed a few things on the guitar. Volume and tone knobs have been changed to top hat style with gold inserts. Tuners have been changed for grover kidney (18:1) ratio.

The bridge has been changed to a faber ABR-1 conversion and the tailpiece is a faber light weight aluminium. I do have all the original parts (black speed knobs - grover tulip machine heads - nashville bridge) which will be included. I don't have the original tailpiece as i gave it away to a member on here who was looking for some gold parts.

The guitar itself is in superb condition. No bumps - dings - scratches etc.. There are some light marks to the pickguard from where my pinky finger rests..

Also there is some slight discolouration where your forearm rests. There is no checking or cracking to the finish anywhere. 

Only reason for sale is that i rarely use the guitar and tend to grab a Charvel when i do play.

Not sure on the exact weight but it's under 10lbs..

Sounds exactly as a good LP should, very resonant unplugged too.

Comes with original hard case and Custom shop certificate/booklet.

Looking for a fairly quick sale, i don't need to sell but as mentioned it rarely gets used. No offers on this one as i think i have priced it more than reasonable.

Any inspection or trial is welcome. I'm based in South West Wales area. Collection or meet up would be preferred but i can ship.

£1550.00 

Pics below.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2213
    An alpine white LP Custom is definitely on my bucket list to own, and what a fantastic price. Makes me regret buying my last two guitars as I would have snapped your hand off for this. :-(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8154
    What is the neck like?
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7214
    Good price, mine sold for a lot more recently.
    Guitar Bomb & Nembrini Audio Summer Giveaway 
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    So much want.
  • DarrenDarren Frets: 169
    TheMarlin said:
    What is the neck like?

Thank you for the comments guys.. It is a good price I think. Neck wise it's what I would call a normal 59 rounded. It's not as big as an R7 a R8 but it's as slim as a 60's profile.. Cheers, Darren
  • DarrenDarren Frets: 169
    Sold!!!