30 years old today (Iron Maiden Live After Death Content)

What's Hot
mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1488
    Best. Live Album. Ever.
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24780
    edited October 2015
    I got the gatefold LP version in 1986. It was my first live album. I still love it.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Scream for me "Long Beach"!
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    i bought this with my brother on VHS in the mid 80's...this is how we got into metal...30years later, this album is still on my iphone...this is the pinnacle of music and live performace for me!

the man who yell out "Mother fucker" during revelation must be so happy to this day, even when i listen to the studio version of that song i have that Motherfucker going through my head!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChrisRGChrisRG Frets: 55
    edited October 2015
    At 15, after years of generic pop. NOW tapes and the charts, Maiden were the first band I got into and thought "this is it, this is the music for me".  It doesn't matter how my tastes have changed over the years, I always come back to Maiden.

I was blown away the first time I watched Live After Death on VHS.  This is now going to be my soundtrack for this mornings work.  Thanks @mike_l 

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    @ChrisRG  you're welcome.

:D

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• samzadgan said:
    the man who yell out "Mother fucker" during revelation must be so happy to this day, even when i listen to the studio version of that song i have that Motherfucker going through my head!
    It's Nicko isn't it?

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

• john_rjohn_r Frets: 131
    I have lost my metal habit over the years but still come back to this album, one of the greats!
  • Lurve me some pre '90 Maiden =)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life