Recommend me a looper for around £50- 100 used.

BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
edited November 2013 in FX

It main use is as a toy to play around with. I would also prefer storage so that excludes the Vox.

Digitech Jamman Solo seems to be the benchmark so far. Any other opinions ?

Another possible is the Zoom G3 (I quite like to have the harmonized pitch shifter function back from my old Zoom G2)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Digitech hardwire delay? 20 second looper, and a great delay pedal too. Not sure if that's looping enough for you, though.
  • shadyshady Frets: 252
    I've had a Boss RC-20XL for while now, they go for around the ton.  The auto quantize thing makes it easier to use coz you don't have to be absolutely spot on with your overdubs.
  • EBay is awash with Ditto's, although they probably don't offer the functionality you want.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2938
    Zoom G3 is the best I've used, and I've had a Boss RC2,3 and JamMan Solo. The Zoom is just simple to use, has a good display, and has a drum machine! Ideal practice tool.
  • Bidley said:
    Zoom G3 is the best I've used, and I've had a Boss RC2,3 and JamMan Solo. The Zoom is just simple to use, has a good display, and has a drum machine! Ideal practice tool.

I have to admit I'm drawn to the Zoom. I had a G2 for the harmoniser that I used when the band did Lizzy covers. It would kill two birds with one stone. A jack of all trades.