SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Genuine Tim Shaw Humbuckers, neck and bridge - New Pricing

wishboneswishbones Frets: 46
edited March 2016 in Parts £
These are the real deal, not Tim Shaw 'era' or some such sketchy association. Basically if they don't have the engraved Pat No. AND the rubber stamped production/date code AND white plastic bobbin spacers, they aren't the highly prized Shaws. Anyway, these are not a pair, though they do have the same meter reading of 7.4, the neck is from 1981 and the bridge is from 1983, these have worked as a pair in a some of my LPs over the years. They sound absolutely great which is why I held on to them for the past 20 years or so, but now they languish in my parts drawer and deserve to be used again. The pole pieces on the '83 look much newer but I think thats because its spent most of the time under a cover, the bobbin, winding wire colour and wires all look absolutely correct and original.
Priced to sell at £160 inc. for pair or £80 for one inc UK postage
Pix at: http://imgur.com/a/vshz4
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments