SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Is it OK?

What's Hot
SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 510
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
To sell a Tele with a fake headstock logo on here? It is under some kind of lacquer and don't want to get into sanding it down. I don't want to break any rules I notice it says no fake / counterfeit but I am not claiming it's real.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4076
    I think you can list it without the headstock pic.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6424
    See Rule 10 -"Do not post items for sale that are not what they appear to be (fake, counterfeit, etc). "

Probably not what you want to hear, but them's the rules.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Short answer: no.

Long answer: We absolutely don't support the sale of counterfeit guitars, given that they're illegal to sell in the UK....and that's not to mention the fact that we have a Fender representative on here who would almost certainly (and quite rightly) have a problem with it.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 510
    That's OK I totally understand, just for the record I didn't put the stickers on and personally think its a little lame. I will take the logo off and oil it and leave it to the buyer to finish the neck to their own needs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom