SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Partscaster Tele £150 collect Crawley

What's Hot
SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 510
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
I have just swapped the neck for one I bought to start a Tele build as the original had a fake logo. This one is much chunkier than the original. I have no idea what the wood, pickups, or tuners are sorry. The last photo shows the darker neck, this is not the one on it now it's the lighter one. When tested by a few local experienced guitarists recently they all chose this one as the better of the two Teles I had but I have since changed the others color and purchased some upgrades for it. I'd like £150 collected from Crawley, not really interested in swapping or Lowball PM's trying to convince me its not worth much. I may be a new guitarist but  its value is determined by what its worth to me, any less and I will keep it. I have included lots of photos and would much prefer collection as more experienced players would be better to check it over. That said I have learned a lot about setup and I think it plays very well. It has a very low action with the brass saddles almost wound right down and no fret buzz I can find. Everything is working fine and it has a vintage style slightly yellowed looking scratch plate. Hopefully you can see anything else you need to know in the photos. I don't want to start taking it apart again so I cant send pictures of the insides etc.I just put some cheap strings on it, I don't want to fit decent ones sorry as you will probably change them from 9's anyway.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2916
    Lovely.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 510
    Cheers @blueskunk it plays lovely but is one Tele too many for me.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7835
    What pickups does it have?
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2916
    I'd be tempted to get that wudtoned up if I was buying :)
    edited October 2015
    Teetonetal;824718" said:
    What pickups does it have?
    As I said no idea sorry, if it helps I can make something up like Black barred zingers and silver dream machine. I think they are good ones but not sure.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7835
    Hmm sorry didn't see you mentioned you didn't know.
    No problems, wish I could help more but I just don't have a clue. I searched for ones that look like them and they all just look the same with different names.
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Lovely looking body and neck

JookyChap;825326" said:
    Lovely looking body and neck
    Unlike it's current owner I'm afraid :(

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Ha! I know that story verily well - glwts :)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2015
    Up. Willing to post now but would have to do it in two separate boxes to avoid damage. You would have to be willing to set it up your side. Buyer covers postage and fees.