The shoe event horizon

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Wrote a response and it's deleted it so I'm just going to +1 Try on shoes?  Are you actually a lady?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Having size 15 feet, I gave in on high street shoe shops long ago.
    So how do you get to try on shoes to see if they fit before you buy them?

Try on shoes?  Are you actually a lady? :D
    No point in buying them if they don't fit. It's easy to find shoes that have the "right" size number on them but they're either too big or too small. Finding shoes you can wear all day without making your feet hurt is a prime requirement.
    In the past I've spent ages looking for the right size and trying to find somewhere with some shoes I can actually try on. Most places seem to go up to 13. However, I have found one shop in Leeds (Not high and mighty, they're expensive and I'm cheap) that's pretty good for massive sizes. They also sell them at a reasonable price.

Other times I will risk it online.

Trying to find a pair of boots for my motorbike is nightmare though, especially as I'm the sort of rider that dresses like a power ranger.

So how do you get to try on shoes to see if they fit before you buy them?

Try on shoes?  Are you actually a lady? :D
    No point in buying them if they don't fit. It's easy to find shoes that have the "right" size number on them but they're either too big or too small. Finding shoes you can wear all day without making your feet hurt is a prime requirement.
    In the past I've spent ages looking for the right size and trying to find somewhere with some shoes I can actually try on. Most places seem to go up to 13. However, I have found one shop in Leeds (Not high and mighty, they're expensive and I'm cheap) that's pretty good for massive sizes. They also sell them at a reasonable price.

Other times I will risk it online.

Trying to find a pair of boots for my motorbike is nightmare though, especially as I'm the sort of rider that dresses like a power ranger.
  • Randomly, I've now made a million posts in the thread. I blame my works shitty IT. Sorry guys!

Have you thought about taking up diving ?

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Randomly, I've now made a million posts in the thread. I blame my works shitty IT. Sorry guys!
    No, it was the spam filter. Sorted now :)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • Randomly, I've now made a million posts in the thread. I blame my works shitty IT. Sorry guys!
    I actually absorbed it better the second time I read it so all's good. :D
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.