SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: American standard Telecaster or equivalent

What's Hot
Beef_Steak94Beef_Steak94 Frets: 12
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
Dear all,

Good day to all of you guys! I am looking for an American standard telecaster or something equivalent, not particularly keen on any mexican, japanese or highway 1 and american special. Very interested in blondes, butterscotch, seafoam or teal. Fretboard can be either any wood but if it is maple, I would prefer it to be finished. Would prefer the standard single-single pickup configuration. Please do offer if you have something nice. 

Cheers,

Keith
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Gorgeous Fender Telecaster - FSR 2005-3 Deluxe Player ‘52 Tele (Base Model-Am Deluxe Ash Telecaster®), 
    Limited edition, only 140 were made.
    Looking for £950 ono. You can see pics on my add on this forum,

Cheers

• @johnmontana I saw the tele you posted, it is one hell of a beauty, however that price is something I cannot swallow as of now. best of luck in your sale
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Posting your budget would assist you bud.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @jd0272 thanks for the suggestion. I would be looking at something in the range of 550
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Now they should come trucking in fella!
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • bump
  • Still looking
  • bump

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 572
    Hello . . . I have a USA Standard . . . 2004 - 3 Colour Sunburst & Maple Neck . . It's currently sporting a neck humbucker + 4 way switch and a beautiful new white tortoise shell pick guard but I still have the original pick guard, pickup and 3 way switch plus a brand new Oak 5 way switch . . . Comes with a Fender Case and all original parts as mentioned . . . It's in great condition and is strung with 11's . . . Let me know if it's of any interest . . . It's current pickup configuration is Bridge, Both out of phase for Peter Green heaven, Full Humbucker, and Half Humbucker . . . The bucker is a GFS Paf Clone and it' can scream when whipped . . . Kind Regards
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• replied
  • bump still looking