SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT - Musicman JP6(Fully loaded) & Epiphone Les Paul 60s Plus for Musicman JP6 BFR

chenzmanchenzman Frets: 196
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
Hi all,

As per above I'm looking to trade my Musicman JP6 fully loaded and Epiphone Les Paul 60s tribute plus for a Musicman JP6 BFR. Both guitars in great condition, come with original cases and case candy etc.

Musicman JP6 is in Pearl Redburst, comes fully loaded with Piezo, matching headstock and JP shield inlays. Includes original Musicman case, Tremol-No and has also recently had a full setup including fret level by the fantastic Andy Warnock.

Epiphone Les Paul 60s Plus Tribute in Tobacco sunburst, comes with the original case, Gibson strap all case candy including Epiphone locking strap locks etc. Overall fantastic condition with a minor mark on the headstock that could probably be buffed out.

Ideally looking for a Musicman JP6 BFR, must be in as good condition as my guitars and looking for a reasonably local swap. I may be open to selling these also to raise funds for a BFR, let me know if there's any interest. Regarding prices I'm not sure what the going rate is on these is so also feel free to comment.

Here's a couple of pictures of my guitars however have plenty more in the photobucket links if you're interested. Any questions please let me know.

Cheers

Vince
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments