SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Custom Squier Strat

SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 510
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
Squier Strat with the big headstock style neck, lightly aged scratch plate and knobs (all new screws) and pickup cavity shielded. Dyed and waxed (not a veneer, its a solid wood body) a few small dings in the rear of the neck that are very small and a surface crack from one bridge hole to cavity (highlighted in last photo) does not seem to affect anything  just mentioned for transparency. I am not claiming a factory finish by any means but in excess of 10 hours work gone into it from the standard model and many parts sourced hence the price. Can post at cost and buyers own risk in two parts to avoid breakages. Will likely need setup to suit you. £150

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dean2371dean2371 Frets: 139
    Price missing?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 510
    So it was sorry :(
  • andrewandrew Frets: 47
    Love that finish! Great work :)
    Sarcasm is often hard to detect in writing. If in doubt - yes, I was taking the piss.
  • SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 510
    Thanks @andrew, its not really my cup of tea but hopefully I can sell it to fund my next one.