SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT 1997 Fender Strat Plus (SOLD), Music Man Axis Super Sport (SOLD), Music Man SUB1 (SOLD)

What's Hot
KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1365
edited November 2015 in Guitars £
Based in Stoke on Trent, price includes next day delivery. 
The obvious discount if collected in person. Can also deliver locally. So....

MusicMan Axis Super Sport Trans Gold Flame - £975 SOLD!
This legendary guitar needs no introduction I guess. Probably the most comfortable neck in the business,
EVH DiMarzio pickups and all refinements you wish your guitar had.
Excellent condition, no scratches, dings, chips - "zero, zip, zilch, nada".
This is one of the sexiest Supersports I've owned/seen and I'm a proper Musicman freak.
Comes with rare deluxe hardcase, case candy, whammy bar, fitted with Elixir 9-46, ready to go right out of the case.
NOTE: Dunlop straplocks will be replaced with stock strap buttons prior to shipping. 

Fender Stratocaster Plus Inca Silver - £825 
This was the highest end production model next to Fender's Custom Shop.
The '97 model comes in a rare inca silver finish, equipped with gold Lace Sensors, TBX tone control, locking Schallers, two point trem, Hipshot tremsetter, factory fitted Schaller straplocks and LSR roller nut. 
Condition is near mint with only one mark worth mention on arm contour, only visible at certain angle thanks to metallic finish. 
It comes with a dedicated Plus series deluxe hard case with all case candy including shop tags, unused lead, strap, polish cloth,set of allen keys, all instructions and booklets etc., just like it left the shop. The condition is really stunning for age, a proper attic find.
This was acquired by me not long time ago as I really fancied a Strat however after one rehearsal with the band I quickly realised humbuckers are all I need. 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments