SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

w.t.b lollar p90s pair

What's Hot
S title says pref 50s wind sean costelo
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I know its not in line with the lollar side of things but I would strongly recommend mojopickups. 

he makes possibly the best p90 known to man
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    I've got Lollar, SD, Bare Knuckle, and Gibson P90s and they all have differences so I'm not sure how you can have a best one. But I do like the Lollars - too much to sell them :)
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6424
    Chalky;839192" said:
    I've got Lollar, SD, Bare Knuckle, and Gibson P90s and they all have differences so I'm not sure how you can have a best one. But I do like the Lollars - too much to sell them :)
    Ditto, sorry.

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • Spence at Shed also does a fine vintage p90. He rewired an original p90 from a 57 Special that had shorted out for me and did an A1 job.
  • Thanks guys
  • I have a mojo mutz nuts from Marc at Mojo pickups in my junior and rate it better than a BareKnuckle nantucket I used to have for capturing a nice vintage tone. I guess though as sound is subjective everyone will have their own version of what is best to them. Value wise though as well, Mojo is very reasonable in price to buy so certainly worth a try as you can always sell them on again if you don't like them. Good luck