SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Solid heavy brass Floyd Rose trem block

Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3119
edited November 2015 in Parts £

As in the title really A very well made brass trem block for original Floyd Rose trems. I had this on my Charvel that I sold earlier this year and it did make a big difference. The Charvel had a Schaller Floyd Rose II trem and it fitted perfectly.. It should fit any Floyd that is directly compatible with the original Floyd, so it rules out things like Ibanez Edge trems etc.

Sorry about the fuzzy photo but it's a block of brass so not much to look at any way!

I'm asking £20 PPG including Postage

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb102/flanging_fred/Music/IMG_20150927_092556024_zpsityvb73g.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7040
    What's the depth/ width? I think they vary a bit, and will check if it fits mine.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1

• It's

50mm wide
    32mm deep
    12mm er, long?

The distance between the centres of the two outer screw holes is 34mm

I hope that helps.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7040
    Thanks - not sure if it will fit. My Floyd Rose original block is 8mm 'long' so if the mounting holes are in the middle of the block, yours would stop it being able to bend up - I only have a few mm clearance between the current block and front/neck side of the trem cavity.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1