SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson '84 Reissue Flying V Silverburst - £750 ovno + shipping

CapeloCapelo Frets: 17
edited November 2015 in Guitars £
Hi,

For sale is my 2007 Gibson '84 Reissue Flying V Silverburst. The guitar was part of a limited run done in 2007 and there were only 400 made. This particular guitar was a special order and came with chrome covered Gibson humbuckers and the bridge pickup can be split via the push/pull tone knob. 

The guitar is in good condition, with little play and fretwear, all the electronics work as they should and the hardware is clean and shiny with no tarnishing. She has been played and enjoyed, so there is some swirling from picking on the front and the finish can feel a bit dull in some places on the back, but likely to be solved with a good guitar polish and some elbow grease. 

The same goes for the neck, but I would personally leave it as it is. The neck is starting to have a nice broken-in feel, making it more comfortable to play and less sticky when you have sweaty hands. 

She does need a bit of a set up, as I just brought her over from Madrid, where the weather is warmer and uber dry compared to that of London. I am going to leave her as is for now as people play in different tunings and have different preferences.  

In terms of trades, I am mostly looking for a Caparison or something from Musicman at a similar price. Can add some cash on top for the right guitar. Open to considering other trades. Just send me a PM. 

BODY          

Top Species: Mahogany

Back Species: Mahogany

NECK

Species: Mahogany

Profile: 60'S

Peghead Pitch: 17°

FINGERBOARD          

Species: Ebony

Scale Length: 243/4"

Number Of Frets: 22

Nut Width: 1.695"