Charlie's Birthday

What's Hot
On R4 this morning they announced the birthday of HRH Prince Charles ... and then went on to play the Queen's signature tune, reminding us of the words "God save the Queen ... long to reign over us".

Quite.

"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3614
    There are a number of prominent birthdays this week, would it be crass to point out Valentines was 9 months ago?

• HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9851
    Does that mean that Charlie can put his feet up now he's reached pension age? After all those years of not having a job he can now relax and do bugger all...
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • Apparently he will be donating his state pension to a charity
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
  • Apparently he will be donating his state pension to a charity

I bet it's the Blue Cross.  Camilla is going to need more treatment as she gets older so it makes sense to donate to them.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    HAL9000 said:
    Does that mean that Charlie can put his feet up now he's reached pension age? After all those years of not having a job he can now relax and do bugger all...
    Love em or hate them, the Royals are very active opening things and waving at people and cutting ribbons, pulling curtains and the like and his mum is 87 and shows no sign of slowing down.

A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34007
    Someone tried to set fire to him earlier today.