SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Yamaha MG10XU - Portable mixer with FX and USB 2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4LXo-OIU3JaZk5LRGhHUmk4eEE/view?usp=sharing

10 channel mixer, 4 XLR/jack inputs plus 6 jack inputs from Yamaha's most recent range.
Has USB connectivity (stereo only) and built-in FX. 48V Phantom power. One-knob compressors on channels 1 and 2.

A really good portable mixer, but I'm only using it as an interface at the moment, so I'm trying to sell this and put the money towards a dedicated interface.

Perfect for small ensembles, I used it with acoustic guitar and vocals through a Bose L1, to add EQ and reverb as well as provide phantom power to condenser mics. It worked perfectly.

The USB connectivity works well for recording, but be warned that it outputs 2 channels max, not all 10.

In good condition, bought new less than a year ago. One screw on the front has developed a little rust, I've no idea how, but it's very minor in any case. Please ask if you have any questions or would like to see more photos.

£100 collected from London
Delivery extra (possibly £10 but I would have to check)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments