SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Price Drop -Mesa 5:50 Express 1x12 (Fully Revalved w/Mesa valves) - £800

What's Hot
thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
edited February 2014 in Amps £

Hey guys (please excuse the update so soon, but added a load of pictures for you).

I have a Mesa Boogie 5:50 Express for sale (UK spec).

The amp has been fully revalved (genuine Mesa items all round) and serviced by Steve Parry in Birmingham, as used by guitarguitar. This was 2/11/2013 (receipts to show). It's been used at home for a couple of hours since. I have upgraded, hence no use for it now.

I purchased it new from SoundControl on 18/5/2007. It is in great condition, the only noticeable marks are on the bottom of the amp, and are consistent with use (I'd otherwise say it's excellent). I have a full set of used valves that will be thrown in, useful if you intend to gig it. It comes with the original footswitch, slip cover (bit tatty), manual and catalogue. Even the Mesa sticker is in there! I do not have the original packaging.

£800

Cheers - Lynden (Birmingham)

There is a tiny tear on the tolex, just visible on the left hand inside edge, equidistant between the top left grill screw and the input jack.

Side 1 

Side 2

Comes with all this too (the old valves still work perfectly, reckoned to be 1/3 of the life left in the power tubes approx)

Notice the ding underneath, bad focus though!

Reviews:

Product Page:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments