SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Ibanez Premium 870 QMZ with Oil City Djenterators and SYCORAX. £450

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
edited January 2017 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
For sale is my Ibanez Premium 870QMZ in black quilt. fitted with a set of OIL CITY MASTERWOUND DJENTERATOR pickups ) and a single coil SYCORAX pickup. The guitar is incredible, i just have to make space for other things at the moment. Anyway, it comes with its ibanez case, mint condition, no dings I can see. bottom pictures are from before the Blackbirds and sycorax were fitted. I do not have the original pickups.

£450 CASH on collection preferred, however i will ship for an extra £20

pictures to follow

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    tFB Trader
    BUMP

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    bump bump ump
    tFB Trader
    bump

tFB Trader
    bump.... make me an offer

tFB Trader
    Price drop bump
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1702
    I love this guitar, just wish I had something to sell to buy it!

Free bump
    tFB Trader
    Bump  before i Break the guitar up and sell as parts.
  • pickergpickerg Frets: 30
    Hmm, I keep finding myself looking at this thread. Is it an all out metal machine or more versatile than that? Would you be willing to post?
    tFB Trader
    pickerg said:
    Hmm, I keep finding myself looking at this thread. Is it an all out metal machine or more versatile than that? Would you be willing to post?

the pickups make this a lot more versatile than just a metal machine, they sound great clean and really good for on the edge tones too. Might be able to post for a bit more cash to cover the cost (whereabouts are you?)
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3859
    These pickups are excellent (the Blackbirds), making the guitar a total steal.  And, yes, they're versatile.  The neck pickup clean has such a lovely funky spank and the bridge a great bite which suits itself to heavy playing but classic rock sounds are great.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    tFB Trader
    bumpolopolis
  • BensonBenson Frets: 242
    Presume the headstock is of normal orientation and not reversed?
    tFB Trader
    Benson said:
    Presume the headstock is of normal orientation and not reversed?
    correct
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11755
    tFB Trader
    The blackbirds are extremely versatile and it is far from just a metal or shred guitar , although it will rock and shred with the best of them. It does classic rock particularly well too.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Love the see-thru pickups.
  • sweavesweave Frets: 67
    Can you clarify which pickups are in this - the thread title still says blackbirds but my understanding from your posts is that you have replaced these with Djenerators?
    tFB Trader
    sweave said:
    Can you clarify which pickups are in this - the thread title still says blackbirds but my understanding from your posts is that you have replaced these with Djenerators?
    my error, ive changed the title
  • skibskib Frets: 94
    PM'd