SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender USA Standard Stratocaster - SOLD

mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 215
edited November 2015 in Guitars £
Sorry, copied from my eBay listing ... 

1999 American Standard Stratocaster, it comes with the awesome shaped case and all case candy.

The guitar is in incredible condition - the only points that I would make it that the skunk stripe protrudes slightly, it hasn't moved so I assume this was just caused through age/heat change. There is also a couple of scratches on the headstock (pictured) which I can only assume were inflicted by a sharp string end.

From what I gather (was told), the previous owner purchased the guitar new, and then stored it until I purchased it. Everything was sealed when I got the guitar so I do believe this to be the case.

A classic guitar from a good era, in great condition , it does everything a strat needs to do!!

Reason for selling ? I'm more of a hum-bucker guy, I'll stick with my prs' and let someone else enjoy this amazing instrument ! 

Ideally I would like this guitar to be collected (and cash on collection) - However I'm happy to discuss other options ...

Based in NOrthamtpon

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom