Some nice deals here: http://www.toontrack.com/

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Good call!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6142
    Actually...

If you buy from SX Pro it's slightly cheaper for the EZ Mix 2 and about the same for the Rock EZX expansion.. but you won't incur any additional currency conversion charges on your credit card  :)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 896
    Toontrack have really lost my support recently.

I have been an EZ Drummer user for several years (as well as EZ Mix2 more recently).

I kept getting emails a) to upgrade to EZ Drummer 2 and b) asking me to partake of their free EZX.

When I went to upgrade, I found a) that the €79 price on the product page rose to €94.80 in my basket (something they have singularly failed to give any reason for so far) and b) the free EZX does not apply to upgrades (not at the time mentioned anywhere on the upgrade info, though it has been changed since I complained).

Their support was unapologetic and in the end stopped even responding to me when I persisted in my price query.

Upshot is, it's as cheap to buy EZ Drummer 2 with the free EZX as a new customer, as it is to be an existing customer upgrading, so a) thanks to Toontrack for saying 'up yours!' to current customers and b) don't hold your breath for any more cash from me.

Sorry to 'hijack', but my 2p for anyone who's wondering where to splash their cash...
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........