SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Humbuckers Fs: Iron Gear Blues Engine, Ibanez/Dimarzio IBZ, Levy's Strap

Need to cough up some Christmas cash so raiding the parts box.
Firstly, a tarnished-gold covered (black underneath) Iron Gear Blues Engine neck humbucker. This has been a mainstay for ages for me in the neck of my Les Paul and has seen off far, far more expensive rivals. Sounds massive, sweet and rounded and does everything beautifully including cleans. 2 conductor, braided wire, full length left. £28 delivered.

Ibanez IBZ bridge pickup - EMG-looking black cover, with extended wiring and a third wire for splitting. Sounds really good actually, reminded me loads of a Tone Zone and is apparently a Dimarzio design - not too metal either! Bit of a weird one this, so £18 delivered?

Levy's studded strap, black leather with silver studs - definitely been used but still bloody sturdy and looks proper punk rock! £12 delivered.

Also welcome to collect in Somerset!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom