SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender (almost fully) loaded Pickguard for 72 Telecaster Deluxe

piercelmnopiercelmno Frets: 119
edited December 2015 in Parts £
This was a fully loaded pickguard but the body I was using did not have to correct routing for the switch so the switch was taken off - I'm not sure if I still have it.

Otherwise this is pretty much new - not been 'used' but was screwed to a guitar. Can get pictures later.

Black with 2 Wide Ranger Humbuckers & pots etc.

£100?
£80
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• so is this from a mexi deluxe or are they real wide range humbuckers
  • It's not from anything I bought it as a loaded scratchplate- I would assume they are the ones that go on the Mexi - sorry I forgot to take photos, I'll take some tonight
  • I've had a look - it was from Sigler Music - they no longer sell these pickgaurds but I've managed to find how much I paid and I remember taking a hit on customs too- but I've dropped the price a bit now too.
  • I'm just trying to find out - as I think the mexi ones are just humbuckers with WR covers on them ........
  • imageimage
  • Price drop bump