Cool Campstove Trick

DulcetJonesDulcetJones Frets: 515
edited November 2013 in Off Topic
This is kind of amazing, how to turn a beer can into a nifty little alcohol stove.

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Cool
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I made one a few years ago. Never cooked anything on it but it lit up nicely. Problem I had was that when I put a cup of water in to it killed the airflow and it either went out or cooled down to a sooty, smokey burn. Nice and light weight though, and cheap to fuel.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24732
    Very clever.

However - you could just go to a restaurant instead.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • Emp_Fab said:
    Very clever.

However - you could just go to a restaurant instead.
    Oh sure, but you'll be glad you saw this when the zombie apocalypse hits......

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3972
    I had the privilege of having a guy from 2 Para with me when I was down the Falklands once in my military days and he did this when we camped out one night. I'm useless in 'the outdoors' though it has to be said.
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Could you not just poke a lot of holes in the top and on the angled bit, bury it in the ground a little and save all the finger lacerating cutting?