SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb coffee machine. Something like esam4200 WHY

What's Hot
MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
edited December 2015 in Misc £
There is a fairly good deal on an ESAM4200 on Amazon ATM (230) but unless it drops a tad lower (200ish) then I'll look second hand for one.
Other decent all in one machines considered as long as it isn't to cheap/expensive and has a milk frother.

Or if you find a good deal on a new ESAM4200 I'd be equally interested.
I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    edited December 2015 tFB Trader
    I have one of these which I've hardly used. Got it last Christmas and made about 10 cups of coffee with it. I'm just too lazy to use it ... spoonful of instant and some hot water is much quicker lol

http://www.delonghi.com/en-gb/products/coffee/coffee-makers/pump-espresso/ec-330s-0132106027#
    Can't remember what it cost though ...
  • Bought the ESAM 4200 when it was almost £300 and it is brilliant. At £230 on Amazon, its a bargain. I would seriously consider shelling out the extra £30 for the peace of mind that it is a brand new, guaranteed machine. You never know what you are buying s/h and they are expensive to fix!

• @4114effects I'd rather have an all in one if possible (bean to cup), but thanks for the offer :)

@robwright yeah I know it is cheap but its been at under 200 before so I'm hoping that it may get a bit cheaper in the post black Friday shenanigans. If not I'll get it at its current price.
    Plus I get 5 percent off for being a student so it is actually £218.49 or something like that.

Or get it second hand at a fair bit cheaper than that
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • You won't regret it - use it every day and reckon we saved the cost of it in 3 months! Only downside - I now hate paying for coffee when I'm out!

• MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    edited December 2015

just dropped a fiver in price lol http://www.amazon.co.uk/DeLonghi-Magnifica-ESAM4200-Espresso-Cappuccino/dp/B001EOMZ5E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449588408&sr=8-1&keywords=esam4200

I have a feeling it will get a bit cheaper though so wanna hold out, it is between this, a watch, and a laptop. Not cheap enough to sway me to get it though, but if anyone else wants it, £224.99

• Back up to £260! Don't delay!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom