SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Red or Gold Lace Sensor

paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3109
edited December 2015 in Parts £
Anyone got a Red or Gold Lace Sensor single pup for sale please? Need a cheapy to try out in a Bronco Bass....... Paul
Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I had a Gold in mine when I first got it and it was good for a vintage sound.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3109
    Funny that I was just readimg somwhere else that a Gold was also a good choice....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• Short scale basses tend to be a bit boomier and can muddy up easily, so that's why I went with a low output pickup to try and retain as much clarity as possible.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3109
    edited December 2015
    Agree re the boominess, I have an Epi EB-0 where I replaced the Sidewinder with a DiMarzio model one, still pretty much a 1 sound Bass (which I like) but much better defenition and not microphonic....great Bass considering the price......hopefully the Bronco will be here tomorrow....