The 'it is the way of things' thread

What's Hot
Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
edited November 2013 in Off Topic
Had a curry last night, got the trotts today. It is the way of things.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Baby-mother has unilaterally changed the access arrangements we agreed months ago. All my plans for Chrimbo are shot to shit. Not sure how far I'll get with a court order since she isn't technically denying access, just being a pain in the arse. It is the way of things.
    All practice and no theory
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    edited November 2013

3 solutions (for Decker)

1 - don't eat curry (I know it'll never happen)

2 - consume a large amount of cornflour to thicken things up

3 - stick a cork up your arse.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
    Had a curry last night, got the trotts today. It is the way of things.
    sore arse tomorrow  and we all sing along like before! :) Maybe if the needle returns to the start of the song you can shit through the eye of it!! No? ok ill fuck off then... :D
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12539

Ordered some stuff via t'internet last week.

Stuff I'm in no rush for arrives within two days. Stuff I really need still hasn't come.

It is the way of things. :x

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Set my amp up in the office to experiment with mic positioning this afternoon. Found a perfect spot which sounded great, so I figure I'll have a noodle along to one of our guide tracks. Got an absolutely perfect take of the rhythm track on a particularly difficult song, and the wife comes home right at the end...thus setting the dogs barking and ruining an otherwise brilliant bit of playing which is never to be repeated.

It is the way of things.
    <space for hire>
  • Insert religious/atheist connection into a thread and it takes a dive real quick.  It's just the way of things.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    You forgot racist.

• vizviz Frets: 10781
    Last time I travelled with two suitcases, they were the very first and the very last off the belt. IITWOT.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    I picked up an identical suitcase of the carousel to mine, before getting home and finding it full of Joanna Trollope novels and frilly knickers. It is the way of things.

I picked up an identical suitcase of the carousel to mine, before getting home and finding it full of Joanna Trollope novels and frilly knickers. It is the way of things
    So you're complaining about getting your own suitcase? It's the Margate way of things

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

Emp/Decker/Chilli post on here, Someone takes the piss.

That's just necessary evil