CAS I bought a Mazda... wierd

So basically running an 18 year old V12 Alpina was getting silly on every economic level imaginable. (If anyone wants it I'll give them it). So I thought a hatchback would suit. Tried a few and then got in this Mazda 3 MPS That some guy had chipped. It has silly amounts of power courtesy of a turbo and amazing breaks. And still does decent mpgs as its light. And the stereo is some megawattage Bose thing that makes Clarky's shredz at an exibition album seem appropriate in the meleé that is Madrid traffic. 10,000 euros with 55,000. Kms seems cheap for such performance so Im quite chuffed. 

And if anyone does want a free v12 BMW thats been Alpinad then let me know. Its unsellable here thanks to the economy and would need a bit of TLC to get up to scratch, but otherwise Ill junk it...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Evilmags said:
    And if anyone does want a free v12 BMW thats been Alpinad then let me know. Its unsellable here thanks to the economy and would need a bit of TLC to get up to scratch, but otherwise Ill junk it...
    Seriously..?! Lovely cars.
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Its 18 years old. It does 16mpg. It needs driven and maintained. You want it I'll give you the keys. If someone was mechanical and had the time to sort it it would be amazing. But its a project. 
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2493
    Is it the MK1 "stealth" one? ie looks pretty much like the normal Mazda3 or is it the newer one with the bonnet scoop?
    Not sure why it would need chipping TBH they're fairly mental to start with.
    Great cars, although I hope you enjoy buying tyres :)
    Oh, and welcome to the world of torque steer...
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1703
    I has a mazda 3 ts2 and its really nice. Its the tdi one and that does go like stink. Interior wise its very comfortable ans boot space has enough for my mark 4 mesa boogie and cab. Huzzah!
  • I'd take a freee V12 Alpina, don't really fancy going to Madrid to get it though.