First lyric you heard today and were you heard it?

What's Hot
JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
Im feeling sexy and free!   
Sat at my desk in work just been soaked and blown all the way to work(steady) i walked. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73235
    I need your love

Sat down in front of the computer when I got back from taking the kids to school, opened Fretboard and saw the Ellie Goulding thread, so put some on :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• catch me if i fall, I'm losing hold, can't just carry on this way

first song on the puter as i sit at home for yet another dull day

• I haven't heard a song yet today. I'll keep my ears open. It'll probably be in a movie later on tonight.
  • meow, meow, meow meow meow meow
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    'Rock gets hot, now she can't stop, she's a lot, a lot like a robot' - MP3 that'd been playing in the car last night, caught a bit before I switched it over to Radio 4 on the way into work.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34026
    "when all the numbers swim together
    and all the shadows settle 
    when doors forced open shut again 
    a flytrap and a petal "

Psychic TV- 'Orchids'.
    Was at the kitchen table, having a coffee, nursing a headache.
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8505
    It's all been Stravinsky for me so far this morning. The M40 was closed so it was a 2 hour drive in to work, I got the Rite of Spring, Firebird and Petrushka, great music but no lyrics.
  • Pearls a singer, she sings songs for the lost and the lonely.

Accidentally had Radio 2 on in the car for a few minutes this morning. What a great song but, of course, cut short by Cuntface Evans. Then I sat in silence trying to decide if my kids would really get beaten up a lot if we moved to Scotland.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    "Where's my coffee!"

• "What a Wicked Game You Played, To Make Me Feel This Way" Our radio alarm clock went off at 6:45, tuned to Radio 2 and Chris Issac was singing 'Wicked Game'.
  • "Moneeeeeey, it's a gas"

Bit of Floyd on Planet Rock when I got into the car.

Oh actually, let's be honest here, it was probably "Numberjacks are on their way" watching Numberjacks with my little girl before I set out for work.

• bertiebertie Frets: 13581
    havent heard one yet...................well one thats a proper song and not a TV commercial...................... the joys of working form home :)
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • JAYJO said:
    Sat at my desk in work just been soaked and blown all the way to work(steady) i walked. 
    Domino by Jessie J, right?

I am perplexed by that lyric - "I'm feeling sexy and free like glitter's raining on me".

Now, if glitter were to rain down on ME, I'd be pretty f*cked off about it. I certainly wouldn't feel sexy and/ or free.

• "Dont listen what your girlfriend says, She reads those magazines, That say you failed the test, You don't have what she needs" which is a band called Halestorm, I believe. Never heard of them before.

On Real Radio XS when the po-faced idiots on Radio 4 got into their stride and I had to switch over.
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
    JAYJO said:
    Domino by Jessie J, right?

I am perplexed by that lyric - "I'm feeling sexy and free like glitter's raining on me".

Now, if glitter were to rain down on ME, I'd be pretty f*cked off about it. I certainly wouldn't feel sexy and/ or free.

Yes thats the song. Unfortunately its played to death on my local radio station.  I think in the current climate it should be  im feeling sexy and cheap with o% finance for the first 6 months!! etc.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom