SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS: (reduced!) Akai Headrush E2 tape echo/delay/loop pedal

EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
edited March 2014 in FX £
£75 delivered by Special Delivery

Wooo-oooh, wooo!

It's an Akai Headrush E2. It's purple, which is my favourite colour. 
 - It's got a tape delay mode, with a seperate 1/4 output for each "head", so you can send each delay repeat to a different amp and pretend you are Brian May. 
 - It's got an "analogue" delay mode, so you can pretend you are the 80s. 
 - And it's a loop pedal, made famous by KT Tunstall - who called it "The Wee Beastie" - as used during her breakthrough performance of Black Horse on Later.. with Jools Holland. If you want, you can pretend you are KT TunstalI, like I do. Often when I'm playing music. 

Price revised to £75 because I can't find the power supply (more accurately, I've nicked its power supply to make the Cathedral more saleable. I'M SO MACHIAVELLIAN!). Any Boss-style 9v supply of at least 180mA will do nicely.
88 pounds delivered special delivery, because THAT, in miles per hour, is how fast you need to be driving a DeLorean to make it go back..... TO THE FUTURE!!!!! But remember, in many ways a delay pedal renders a time-travelling DeLorean obsolete. Please buy it, I've got to try and buy an Echorec, and new rectifier valve to pay for. 

Cheers, 
 - Ed. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments