QuiBid

What's Hot
JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
anyone signed up to it yet? any experience of it?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It looks too good to be true, which means it probably is.  A quick scan of wikipeidia  (yes i know its not 100% accurate)  provided the following.

The company has been sued under allegations that it is a form of illegal gambling and that its advertising is misleading. 

(QuiBids)  does not disclose that the majority of customers lose money on the site by bidding on items they didn't win

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17948
    tFB Trader
    When I saw the name of the thread I thought "I bet it's the name of some kind of scam company"
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
    edited November 2013
    They do say though that any money lost through bidding can be used to purchase an item you want, so as long as you are willing to buy such an item at their price then anything else is a bonus. Interesting 
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17948
    tFB Trader
    It's a massive rip off scam, the front page is full of fake testimonials. 

If you use it you will lose money. 

• vizviz Frets: 10781
    Penny auctions. The majority lose a little bit of money, a lucky person gets a bargain after a loooooong wait, and the seller cashes in. Nothing wrong with it in my view but it's not for me.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom