My iPod is haunted by JFK

Put it on shuffle this morning. Third song in: Dallas 1PM by Saxon. Spooky.*.

If slightly sad that I am still listening to NWOBHM bands 30 years on. Still, going to put my iPod back on now and see if any of the other choices it makes are linked in a meaningful way to this.

* For anyone who needs an explanation - this is a song about the assassination of JFK and today is the 50th anniversary of that event.

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ...and then it got played on Planet Rock on my way home from work. There are other people out there as sad as me... \m/
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73238
    edited November 2013
    It's when they start playing songs about the deaths of CS Lewis and Aldous Huxley that you know they're really sad ;).

There is a song about one of them too! Bonus points for the first correct answer :).

(And no Googling :P )

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7222
    Brave New World
    Guitar Bomb & Nembrini Audio Summer Giveaway 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73238
    stonevibe said:
    Brave New World
    No... unless its a different song from the one I know of (Iron Maiden). Huxley certainly wrote Brave New World but the song isn't about him.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein