SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Software plugins - IK Classik Studio Reverb bundle - NI Replika delay - NI Alicias Keys SOLD

What's Hot
HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22611
edited December 2015 in Misc £

All plugs are software only and involve licence transfer to your account. 

IK CSR bundle with all four reverbs - £35 via PPG (I'll pay the transfer fee to IK). SOLD

NI Replika delay - a decent dely in Reaper, works like a pig in Audiomulch. £10 with PPG and it's yours. SOLD

NI Alicias Keys - don't need now as I have access to a piano! £30 with PPG. SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited December 2015
    Alicia Key piano is pretty fucking awesome with flexibility for use way beyond Alicia Key's style... Just saying like.  £30 is laughably good value for what it will add to any one looking for really good piano sounds.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • Would you do a deal on 2 or all 3?
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • @PolarityMan ;

Afraid not. Replika is £44 to buy through NI so £10 is pretty fair. Alicias Keys is £89 through so £30 again is reasonable. CSR is at least 99 bucks from all the usual software vendors and 99 euros through IK. Of that £35, I'll see £20 of it once I've paid £15 for the licence transfer credit. So no deals, I'm afraid. 

• not that interested in the piano so was worth asking just in case :D

In that case I'd be happy to take replika and CSR off your hands.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • @polarityman

Excellent, They are both yours. I'll drop you a PM tomorrow with all the details and get to work on the transfer :)

• randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited December 2015

not that interested in the piano
    I have a feeling that whoever had @PolarityMan in the sweepstake for the 'Fretboarder most like to release a Billy Joel cover album' has just lost a pound.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom