SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: White Witch Hat knobs

What's Hot
lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
As the title says, after a pair of White Witch hats for a jazzmaster build, rattier and older looking the better. Have had no luck locating any online in the UK....would prefer a set with Vol./Tone as opposed to Volume/Tone

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JookyjrJookyjr Frets: 870
    Strings Direct sell them, but they be shiny new

• Jookyjr said:
    You could always ask them to ship them by Hermes then by the time they arrive they'll be vintage and a bit bashed up.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
    Jookyjr said:
    £30.00 for a pair....they can ram them up their hole for that!..thanks for the heads up Jack
  • I have some proper ones somewhere. They are the same as the vintage ones, I will see if I can find them
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    I got a set of relic'd ones from some place in America off Ebay that came in at about 20 quid posted. Worth a look if Jack doesn't turn them up.
  • I think @stonevibe may have some?
  • will look tomorrow for you sir
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
    meltedbuzzbox;894255" said:
    will look tomorrow for you sir
    Really appreciate it mate. Cheers
  • pm mate