Adolfhipster & fenderman123

What's Hot
TTonyTTony Frets: 28106
In the interests of clarity, the above two usernames are one and the same person.

The fenderman123 account has been suspended.  If you were in the middle of any PM discussion with him, he'll not be able to reply from that account, so you'll need to contact adolfhipster.

Although there is no suggestion of anything underhand having occurred, there is obvious potential for confusion (at the very least) if members adopt two different persona.  

Should this happen again, bans are a likely response.
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34026
    Wasn't there something regarding Adolfhipster owing £30 to a member then disappearing?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28106
    Thanks for that Oct.  

Have just tagged Travisthedog in that thread as @adolfhipster is certainly back with us now.
  • Ahh. This makes sense because Adolfhipster got narky with Sporky when he asked him to put a price and fenderman123 did exactly the same with Bertie over a similar thing. 

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2013
    Wow- collectively we are crime-fighting-mother-fucking-NINJAS!!!!!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FazerFazer Frets: 472
    (just a little thankyou to the mod people for taking time to try and sort these things out)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28106
    Fazer said:
    (just a little thankyou to the mod people for taking time to try and sort these things out)

:)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3972
    He's tried dealing with me. I'm not taking this kind of crap anymore. Scammers beware!
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    octatonic said:
    Wow- collectively we are crime-fighting-mother-fucking-NINJAS!!!!!

@octatonic as you've never seen him before

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• You guys are ridiculous.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited November 2013
    Kudos on an excellent name though Mr.Hipster

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• This is all sorted now could @TTony please delete this.
    It wasn't my fault yet it will affect any future business I may do.

I had two usernames.... So what?
    I can't even be bothered to go into the reasons why... But it's all above board.
    If I wanted I could have 1090 user names would it matter?. What matters is no one gets ripped off... Ask anyone I've ever dealt with... Its never happened!
    I have and never would rip anyone off and to be honest I'm pissed off about this juvenile 'witch' hunt being conducted by
    people that aren't even involved....
    As I said before ask Travis.... He is the ONLY other person
    Involved . it's sorted!

I deal with 1000s of pounds worth of equipment over a number of forums and never ever had an issue.... And yes I'm angry at the reaction I've received... None of you know the details!

Judge a person on actions! not this ridiculous us feedback and
    Comment system....
    Ive had deals with a few of the people commenting... Anything go wrong?

Like I said I'm not going to go into reasons... But I've got allot on my plate at the moment.... 30 quid I forgot about a few weeks ago is very low on my priority list.

Right! rant over.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17948
    tFB Trader
    It's relevant because this forum doesn't allow people to have two identities. 

No one has accused you of any wrongdoing and you are free to explain your actions, or not as you see fit.

• AdolfhipsterAdolfhipster Frets: 172
    edited November 2013
    I beg to differ you can have as many identities as you like..... Nothing stopped me! And I know. I'm. Not the only one.

I have been accused of wrong doing.... Unjustifiably.
    I had two because of the old face palm System that was adopted... It was a verbal disagreement! Nothing to do with deals but had a negative slant on any future deals.... That and I Completely forgot about this account for a while including username (it's case sensitive) and password... Im sure we all have more than one email address right? I also forgot I owed anyone Money, And of course I'm happy to pay it back! Ask!
    Sick of this thread already.
    edited November 2013
    Anyone that has dealt with me will know I'm fair, prompt and have good comms.

Come On I deal with literally 1000s of pounds worth of gear do you really think 30 quid is worth stealing/ ruining future business?
    It's relevant because this forum doesn't allow people to have two identities. 

No one has accused you of any wrongdoing and you are free to explain your actions, or not as you see fit.

This.

And accusing people of interfering and making excuses of 'having a lot on your plate' but refusing the state reasons is classic avoidance behaviour.
    People need to know who the bad traders are.
    I reckon it is pretty simple- you fuck up and it stays on record unless you explain yourself.

This place will fail as a way of trading/selling gear unless we are strict with people, especially when they quickly excuse themselves from responsibility because they 'have a lot on their plate'.
  • Do me a favour..... We dont all sit around shifting shit planks and boss pedals all day.....
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27168
    edited November 2013
    I had two because of the old face palm System that was adopted... It was a verbal disagreement! Nothing to do with deals but had a negative slant on any future deals....
    That's the third reason you've given to various people as to why you've been using different accounts, the first two of which were demonstrably false. Third time lucky, eh?
    <space for hire>
    edited November 2013
    Fuck it. Really
    . I thought a fair attitude was being adopted, but it's not really is it?
    You all talk of a fair community but it's bollocks really isn't it.
    .. But of course as usual the usual suspects Who have Nothing to do with any of it stick their irons into the fire..making it worse.... As usual, why do I bother? ..
    EBay is preferable to this nerd mafia treatment....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    We are a community.
    You're just in the process of ostracising yourself from it by having a shitty attitude and expecting that you can do as you please and somehow people will just accept it.
    If people can do as they please then the whole system falls down.

Some of us send very expensive guitars across the country and if there isn't 100% trust then it won't work.
    You don't get second chances unless you are prepared to explain yourself- this forum works on trust.
    It is probably too late for you though- I wouldn't deal with you and I reckon that is how a lot of people will feel.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2013
    I wouldn't deal with as fickle and opinionated a person as you.
    When you make a mistake I'll be there to back you up don't worry, as I agree with the concept of community, something CLEARLY lost on you.

It's the shitty comments from People like you That ruin this site.
This discussion has been closed.