SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Digi 002 Rack firewire interface

domforrdomforr Frets: 326
In excellent condition and works perfectly on both Reaper and Pro-tools. Replaced the power harness, as recommended about a year ago and it's as good as new now. Has done sterling work for me over the past few years, but I really need something a bit smaller as the 8 ins and outs are a bit overkill for my simple needs.

Still has original box, so posting is possible although collection or meet up in London would be preferable. Will throw in a firewire cable as well.

£70 posted or £80 delivered ppg.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wayneiriewayneirie Frets: 419
    edited December 2015
    Pmd
  • domforrdomforr Frets: 326
    I have been running it on Reaper without any issues, so I would think Logic would be ok as well?
    edited December 2015
    From a forum:

So I got my 002r working on Yosemite. I installed the 10.3.3 drivers and so far its good. Still need to test more but I opened up Ableton and Logic 9 and was able to use my interface. Make sure to manually remove all Digi driver files, rrboot and install 10.3.3 drivers.
    There are drivers for yosemite here: http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/Download/Digi-002-003-Drivers

Unsupported, but that just means Avid won't offer support.
    edited December 2015
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4221
    Same drivers as the 003r, mine works fine in El Capitan, but the secondary window that allows configuration of the optical I/O no longer works, hardly a biggie, unless you are slaving another unit