SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Two Rock Gain Master 35 Amp and cab

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 351
    Cheers, you're right it does sound great and extremely portable, I may just have to end up keeping it and experiment with pedals and my new Les Paul, sigh, another third world problem! :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2716
    edited July 2014
    You may not be being helped by the lack of online feedback and demos on these.  The few youtube videos available are disappointing, which I suspect says more about the quality of the demos than the quality of the amp.  On the face of it this set-up would seem to tick a lot of boxes for me and I've kept coming back to the thread, but I'm too far away to try it out in person and what I'm seeing and hearing online isn't really selling it to me.

Maybe that's just me, but if other people are checking out the same information and having the same reaction as me that might be why it's sticking.

One option might be to do your own demo?
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1641
    HoraceB said:
    Cheers, you're right it does sound great and extremely portable, I may just have to end up keeping it and experiment with pedals and my new Les Paul, sigh, another third world problem! :)

Bloody Third World, with their Two Rocks and new Les Pauls. Not sure what they all complain about

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    You have a good point there @Blueingreen. I was fortunate to be able to try it out. I too have looked at some on the online demos and wondered if they are playing the same amp as me! Often, especially on the higher end amps the camera sound quality just does not let the nuances shine through. I guess the best way is the try before buy with an amp, if there is a dealer nearby, that can be one way to test one out. One person's awesome sound is someone else's crock of poop.  Unfortunately I've not got access to a decent camera, I'll ask around :)
     Bump. 
  • They are amazing. I have the Combo
    I'd have it if I didn't have a few two rocks already
    It is amazing, hence why I have decided to hang on to it. Talking of amazing, that's a fine cluster of guitars you have there @Cabicular :)
    It's back.....