The You Tube Channel/video recommendation thread!

What's Hot
Now then,

Do you have any You Tube channels you could recommend to other users? It could be anything from something corporate to a bedroom guitarist. Include links to your own channel if you like.

Ideally keep it music based!

If you want a laugh, go here ()

If you want to see some great gear followed by even better playing, go here ()

I'm not affiliated to either of those channels and I'm not trying to drum up views for any other reason than I feel they should be shared. My channel is in my sig if any of you are interested in a mixed bag of covers. I recently broke the 100,000 view barrier :) Probably quite small compared to some of the forumites on here I expect...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Morrisman Smith for great funky Rhythm Guitar play alongs (with chord instructions) Chic, Kool and the Gang, EWF, Luthet Vandross etc.

He does Bass ones too.

He has 100's of vids, pretty simpe stuff, but it's quick and fun.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Great channel. Been looking at more funk rhythms recently and it looks like a great resource. Loving all the bootsy stuff!
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited November 2013
    Mine. It's in my sig. Bedroom guitarist, mostly covers with one little pedal demo. I want to get more into the pedal demo/review side of things in future though. Haven't uploaded anything for a while, need to get back into it.

The videos aren't that great, but they're decent enough mostly. This is probably one of my best ones.

- "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • @Panama_Jack666

If you want a great tuition vid on funk, look no further than this.

Part 2 on youtube too. I did this vid, it might take months to get it all but it will improve your funk rhythm(if it needs it) immensley.

You may already know him or know the vid.

;)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.