SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs: Fender Broadcaster bridge pickup

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 782
edited December 2015 in Parts £
Hi guys, after getting some Mojos in my partscaster I have this spare (pics coming ASAP!). It's the 'custom shop' bridge pickup from a baja tele. Sounded good. Ballsier than a standard tele pickup, not as ballsy as my Mojo Esquire pickup, but a nice compromise! Has a pickup box, plenty of wire for a standard tele or tele custom build.

Comes with screws and springs (I had to make these screws fit, took ages!) and because the baseplate came loose during my install(it was originally glued on) I bought some wax and reattached it the 'traditional' way. Sounds great, no issues now.

£35 delivered.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    Any trades for my fx pedals or pickups? Can't buy anything for a couple of months
  • Probably not, should be sorted for now, but an interesting pedal can always sway me - what have you got?