SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Blackstar ID60 TVP combo and footswitch

jimboflojojimboflojo Frets: 122
edited December 2013 in Amps £
Bought this second hand not so long ago, it's hardly been used by previous owner and Iv only had it about 5 mins- and that's how long it's taken for me to realize that 1 amp to cover all grounds is a bit optimistic. sounds good a lower volumes but of course better IMO at gigging volume, plus it is pretty hefty although I'm sure not that much when compared to a valve equivalent fatter older brother. I kind of knew this already but nothing IMO is going to beat a thr10 (which I stupidly sold :() for home practice and 60w is more than I'm ever going to personally need so I'm putting this up for sale- think I'll be looking for a laney lc15r for the small gig/jam and another thr10! Amp is pretty much mint, fully working and also comes with foot switch which was sold separately. I'm looking for £280 collected from Forest Hill London.
http://m.flickr.com/photos/102366008@N08/11119585475/lightbox/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    I absolutely love my ID60 head. Great amps for what they are.
  • I installed the software on my pc earlier, Iv got to say this amp is brilliant-even for home use, loads of patches to upload and you can tweak the fx a bit too, im very impressed- plus the mp3 line in is usable, much more than i thought it would be, ok so its about 300 times bigger than the thr10 but i might have to take back what i said about having 1 amp- you can coax so many good sounds out of it- I think im going to give it a bit more of a chance before moving it on---------- basically this all translates to iv persuaded my wife it doesnt look that bad in the house :) and i should keep it for now ;)
  • Back up for sale! This is a great amp but I have decided ( again!! :D) that I need a thr10 for practice back in my life! If I could afford to have both I would.... But I can't....so I won't.
    The software has really got a lot out if this amp IMO- if ur lazy like me u can just upload other peoples patches to the amp and there are some great sounds on there, plus the foot switch u can save at least 120 patches on there and gig away to ur hearts content which I still believe is where this amp shines. So just to clarify £280 collection from forest hill se23, I can meet up within reasonable distance if that helps
  • :-O :-O :-O :-O :!! Bump time
  • Bump -wouldn't mind trading for a decent strat, or another amp loud/portable enough for rehearsals with some cash so I can put it toward the thr10
  • £250 for the amp on its own, £20 extra with the footswitch!
  • Sold