SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD: Roy Harper CDs

dean2371dean2371 Frets: 139
edited December 2015 in Misc £
I'm revisiting the music of my youth (mid life crisis time!) and have very fond if rather vague memories of seeing Roy Harper live a few times and spending interesting evenings listening to his albums. So has anyone got any CDs that they don't want? Particularly after Lifemask, HQ, Stormcock, Flat Baroque and Berserk, and Valentine

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4779
    I've got a spare copy of Stormcock to which you are more than welcome for the price of the postage in a fancy box.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • dean2371dean2371 Frets: 139
    That would be great. Do you want to PM me the cost and I'll do ppg plus let you have my address?
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2433
    Shame you didn't want vinyl, I've got a fair few, Jugular, flat baroque, born in captivity, sophisticated beggar etc.
  • dean2371dean2371 Frets: 139
    sold my turntable years ago unfortunately
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4779
    dean2371 said:
    That would be great. Do you want to PM me the cost and I'll do ppg plus let you have my address?
    I'll find it later today.  PM me your address and I'll put it in the post and you can pay me when you get it.  I guess it will a couple of quid or so.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.