SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: audio interface (Mac compatible)

What's Hot
Hello
I have a Macbook Pro which I want to use to record some simple ideas into Garageband. I want to record guitar, bass, acoustic and vocals, individually I guess, and will want to hear what I'm playing and what's already recorded through headphones. I assume that's all fairly standard requirements.

I've seen something like the Focusrite iTrack Solo at £69. That's about right for budget, but thought I'd check here to see if anyone has something really bargainous or more features for similar money.

I'm in Peterborough, Cambs, so let me know delivery details too or if collection is possible.

Ta
Rich
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Edirol UA25 - has Mac drivers apparently (although I've only used it with PC).

Any good?

• robwright said:
    Edirol UA25 - has Mac drivers apparently (although I've only used it with PC).

Any good?
    Could be. What's your thoughts on it? How much?
  • AvalonAndyAvalonAndy Frets: 326
    edited February 2019
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Its a great unit. Worked flawlessly with Cubase. Just checked with a mate who used it with Logic and he said it was rock solid.

Great features and its a solid bit of kit - metal case not flimsy plastic!

£60 plus postage - will proably go as a small parcel with RM for £3.50-ish.

• robwright said:
    Its a great unit. Worked flawlessly with Cubase. Just checked with a mate who used it with Logic and he said it was rock solid.

Great features and its a solid bit of kit - metal case not flimsy plastic!

£60 plus postage - will proably go as a small parcel with RM for £3.50-ish.
    OK, I'll be deciding early in the New Year so I'll get back to you if I want to go ahead with yours. Cheers.
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11532
    edited December 2015
    robwright said:
    Edirol UA25 - has Mac drivers apparently (although I've only used it with PC).

Any good?
    Doesn't have drivers for the latest Mac OS.  Think that last drivers are for 10.9 (forget the name of it).  That's one of the reasons I've left my Mac on 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom