SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking for Parts etc to build a Gretsch Billy Bo

As I can't afford the real thing, I am looking to see if I can source parts, to build one myself.  Anyone have any useful parts for sale?  Primarily body/neck firstly.
Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I would assume nobody will have that shaped body, it might be worth contacting @GSPBasses for a quote on that, he could also most likely make the matching neck.
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    @olafgarten - already in touch with GSPBasses, so thanks  :)
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
  • SetzerSetzer Frets: 37
    I have a set of 3 gold jewel knobs and a Caddy tailpiece both off a Falcon, a bit of wear on all of them. If any of that interests you give me a shout.
    Valar Morghulis
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    @Setzer - thank you.  I have got to source many parts if I go ahead with the build (probably will), and you are now top of the list for knobs and tail.  If you have photos/prices in mind could you PM me  :)  cheers