SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1500W PA system for sale, £600 (may split, West Midlands)

Right, an absolute brute of a PA I'm moving on pending a move abroad - could be talked into splitting it but it works really well as a unit so I'd rather shift it all in one go! Consists of:

2x Inova 2x12" + tweeter speakers (4 ohms/700W AES handling each, wood construction with hard-wearing textured paint finish, in mint condition, pretty heavy but sound incredible)

Inova SA2450 power amp (2x750 @ 4 ohms RMS output, so matches the speakers perfectly; also in mint condition with all the connectivity you could wish for (XLR and jack in, Speakon and binding post out as well as switchable filters, ground lift, crossover etc))

Yamaha MG12/4 mixing desk ('good-but-gigged' condition, all working fine, six mic inputs (the first four with TRS insert points), two stereo channels, two aux sends, two sub-groups)

Behringer Multicom Pro four-channel compressor (also 'good-but-gigged' condition, works perfectly, will include four quality insert leads to allow it to be patched into the first four channels of the Yamaha)

Peavey CM1 stage condenser microphone (practically unused, bought to cover a female solo singer gig but she bought her own - £80-odd quid new!)

Peavey PVi switchable dynamic mic (used but good nick, my 'go-to' if I needed a workable mic for announcements or drum backing vocals - actually suits some voices really well though!)

Audio Technica kick/tom mic (no idea where I picked this up from, it works well though - the PA will take a bit of kick drum through it so this will do the job if the mix isn't punchy enough!)

Stands and cables for the two vocal mics (one boom, one straight, both quality - the boom's an Audio Technica job, not sure about the straight)

Sorry for the terrible pictures, can't spread the thing out enough while paint's drying in the rooms I'd need to move it through - I'll get some better ones ASAP or get in touch to come and have a listen (while the neighbours are out ;))

Collection-only on this or could deliver for petrol money within 30-40 miles of Walsall...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom