SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SE Electronics GM10 clamp-on acoustic guitar condenser mic, £90

Bit of a weird one - this is a genius little device that allows you to clamp an in-built condenser microphone onto your acoustic so that those little changes in position while recording don't affect the tonal quality of what's getting into your audio interface, or lets you easily amplify a non-electro acoustic at open mics and such.

The Sound on Sound review describes it better than I can here: http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul07/articles/guitartech_0707.htm - I bought this one to electrify my Tricone resonator before finding that the clamp doesn't go down to the (admittedly ridiculously thin) depth of the reso's body. 

It'll fit pretty much all wood-bodied acoustics perfectly (seems to go down to about 8cm, certainly enough for my little Vintage parlour) and sounds superb - I simply won't have a need for it as my other acoustics are already electrified and I've treated the reso to a piezo!

Comes with flightcase, whole thing in excellent condition and working order - can post for a fiver if needs be.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom