SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Seeking similar minded players. Alt, indie, ambient, guitarry

Not expecting much from this but here goes. Just looking to create some original music more than anything tbh. Im in East Lancashire but Im not overly fussed for gigging so this could just be a recording project which I hope means that location isn't necessarily and issue?

My influences are pretty standard stuff and not necessarily what I'm looking to do but ill stick em here anyways. The beatles, the smiths, bon over, oasis, arctic monkeys, old 60's pop, bit of jazz, country etc. 

Id really like something that goes down that Bon Iver sort of road. A group of musicians that can take a song and inject some little musical inroads into it. Kinda goes without saying that pentatonic scales should be left at the door please. 

Anyways Im a guitarist (can play some drums) seeking anyone who's interested....
How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom