SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Gibson Les Paul Standard

What's Hot
tele69tele69 Frets: 198
edited February 2016 in Guitars £
I have to offer a genuine factory 'Special Order' Les Paul Standard from 1974. It's totally stock from the factory with zero changes or modifications and in fantastic condition. Original frets with loads of life left. Approximately 9lbs ish. Plays effortlessly. These early 70's Norlin guitars are arguably a little closer to the older ones than the later 70's models as they have a mahogany neck, Klusons etc. This Gibson still has it's original case, manual and even retains it's original cloth. It has a little play wear but in really great original condition. The neck is a lovely comfortable C shape

Trade for 335 / 345 / 355 - try me. Very few Les Paul Standards were made at this time and practically all were Customs or Deluxes at this time. It's a beautiful guitar I'm based in northern england 

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd416/johnnylydon/Lp1_zpsdcdddiml.jpg

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments