SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Price Drop: Fender Telecaster Broadcaster bridge Pickup, Parchment Fender Jaguar Pickguard

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 792
edited January 2016 in Parts £
Hi guys,
Got some stuff for sale from my AV65 Jaguar case candy that I won't use and want to try and offset some of the cost, as well as a pickguard that I decided not to go with (parchment/black/parchment - to fit USA guitars, which I think extends to MIM and the new Squires but don't hold me to it!) and a Fender 'Custom Shop Broadcaster' bridge pickup (from the Baja tele) that was in my Tele partscaster until I got a full set of Mojos. The pickup has had its baseplate reattached using paraffin wax and comes with 3 screws and springs. Beefy and twangy at the same time, great upgrade for a Squire or Mexican Tele

Also considering selling a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder Jaguar pickup that I don't think will get used either - let me know if interested!! All prices assume PPG.

Prices:
Fender Leather Strap  £12 Delivered SOLD
Fender Vintage-style lead £12 Delivered SOLD
Fender Broadcaster Pickup £35 Delivered
Parchment Jaguar Pickguard £10 Delivered

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments