SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

looking to buy a Leather strap

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited December 2015 in Misc £
Preferably padded, preferably black (although not too fussed). Levys or similar?
Anyone have one they want rid of?
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2100
    I have a wide black leather one from DSL, i thinks it's new, I've never used it. Came with a guitar I bought , pm me your email address I'll send you a pic ?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Still looking

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • andrewandrew Frets: 47
    Not for sale I'm afraid, but I've had a black leather 'Mansons' for ages and it's fab. Not too fat or thin - just perfect. About £30 IIRC
    Sarcasm is often hard to detect in writing. If in doubt - yes, I was taking the piss.
  • IanpdqIanpdq Frets: 131
    Try one of these they are really good http://www.hypnoticstraps.com/padded-straps-c-13.html

• GassageGassage Frets: 31157
    I've got a padded leather and suede black one that's servicable, comfy and free if you want it.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Gassage said:
    I've got a padded leather and suede black one that's servicable, comfy and free if you want it.
    Can't knock that Mr Gassage. Very kind of you.

Send me your paypal details and I'll cover postage.