SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Set of six black locking Sperzels

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Sporky said:

faffing about.
    Again, you're suggesting I've done something wrong by taking less than a day to reply.

It's fine, I'm not bothered at all about the tuners, but you are being a bit of a dick.

Happy New Year.

R.
    Knock it off. He's got the right to sell it to anybody who pays - and, frankly, it's a bit rude to demand that somebody sell stuff to you if you're going to take nearly a day to get back to them and pay, then get uppity about it.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3073
    Knock it off. He's got the right to sell it to anybody who pays - and, frankly, it's a bit rude to demand that somebody sell stuff to you if you're going to take nearly a day to get back to them and pay, then get uppity about it.
    I'm not demanding anything of the sort, just pointing out that he's being a bit of a dick.

"take nearly a day to get back to them" - over New Year's Eve? Really?

It's no big deal, just annoyed me.

Happy New Year.

R.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Knock it off. He's got the right to sell it to anybody who pays - and, frankly, it's a bit rude to demand that somebody sell stuff to you if you're going to take nearly a day to get back to them and pay, then get uppity about it.
    I'm not demanding anything of the sort, just pointing out that he's being a bit of a dick.

"take nearly a day to get back to them" - over New Year's Eve? Really?

It's no big deal, just annoyed me.

Happy New Year.

R.
    Right, one more time and you're banned from the classifieds. You've said your piece, and this is the last warning to stop.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom